In recent years, with the upgrading of China's economic growth and consumption, the consumption of national beef is increasing day by day, and the huge market makes the world's major meat exporting countries salivate. During this period, the amount of Argentine beef exported to China, which has maintained a good relationship with China's meat import and export market, is on the rise, especially with the help of favorable policies such as Argentine President's tax reduction.
According to Chinese official data, from January to July this year, China imported 850000 tons of beef. Argentina became China's largest source of beef imports with 186000 tons, accounting for 22% of the total from 15% last year. (the data comes from the official website of Bifu China) now, under the "coming and going" situation between China and Argentina, China has become the second largest trading partner of Argentina's main export, and therefore the main market of its agricultural products export. Data shows that by June 2019, China's beef purchases accounted for 72% of Argentina's beef exports. Argentina's main export beef sales have been in the forefront in China. Thanks to Argentina's unique natural environment and developed animal husbandry, the beef here is fresh and tender. In the vast pampas grassland, the range of each beef cow is as large as a football field, and Argentina is also known as the "world meat bank".
Argentina's main export beef has three characteristics: first, it is healthy, the original ecological environment of cattle herding, the output of beef cholesterol content is lower, oil content is less, more in line with the needs of modern healthy diet. Second, it is safer. Thanks to the natural pollution-free environment of pampas grassland, cattle are naturally raised. The health status of pastures has also been internationally recognized, and producers have been carrying out strict quality management. When it comes to BSE, the world organization for animal health (OIE) puts Argentina at the top of the list: "countries with minimal risk". Third, the price is very competitive. Argentina's local free range mode has low cost and is suitable for import demand and household consumption. In order to promote Argentina's high-quality beef, expand brand awareness and open the southern market of China.
- March 16, 2020Global trade statistics 2016 points out that in 2016, the global economy shows signs of stabilizing.view
- May 14, 2019Brazilian trade surplus hit $67 billion in 2017, the highest since Brazil foreign trade statistics began in 1989, data from the ministry of industry, trade and services (multi) showed Tuesday. The tra...view
- May 14, 2019The Brazilian Wheat Flour Processors Association issued a report that Brazil imports 2015 wheat are expected to be reduced to 5 million tons, which is 13.5% lower than the previous year's level.In the...view
- May 14, 2019Brazil's exports of soybeans, soybean meal and corn in August 2016 are likely to be roughly halved from a year earlier, based on lines at ports, as traders focus on selling corn at home and Brazilian ...view
- May 14, 2019Mechanical and electrical products are the first category of Argentina's imports from China. Imports from January to march totaled 760 million us dollars, down 26.1%, accounting for 40.8% of Argentina...view
- May 14, 2019According to customs statistics, in the first quarter of 2017, China's trade data international import and export totaled 6.2 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 21.8%; of which exports were 3.3...view