In recent years, with the upgrading of China's economic growth and consumption, the consumption of national beef is increasing day by day, and the huge market makes the world's major meat exporting countries salivate. During this period, the amount of Argentine beef exported to China, which has maintained a good relationship with China's meat import and export market, is on the rise, especially with the help of favorable policies such as Argentine President's tax reduction.
According to Chinese official data, from January to July this year, China imported 850000 tons of beef. Argentina became China's largest source of beef imports with 186000 tons, accounting for 22% of the total from 15% last year. (the data comes from the official website of Bifu China) now, under the "coming and going" situation between China and Argentina, China has become the second largest trading partner of Argentina's main export, and therefore the main market of its agricultural products export. Data shows that by June 2019, China's beef purchases accounted for 72% of Argentina's beef exports. Argentina's main export beef sales have been in the forefront in China. Thanks to Argentina's unique natural environment and developed animal husbandry, the beef here is fresh and tender. In the vast pampas grassland, the range of each beef cow is as large as a football field, and Argentina is also known as the "world meat bank".
Argentina's main export beef has three characteristics: first, it is healthy, the original ecological environment of cattle herding, the output of beef cholesterol content is lower, oil content is less, more in line with the needs of modern healthy diet. Second, it is safer. Thanks to the natural pollution-free environment of pampas grassland, cattle are naturally raised. The health status of pastures has also been internationally recognized, and producers have been carrying out strict quality management. When it comes to BSE, the world organization for animal health (OIE) puts Argentina at the top of the list: "countries with minimal risk". Third, the price is very competitive. Argentina's local free range mode has low cost and is suitable for import demand and household consumption. In order to promote Argentina's high-quality beef, expand brand awareness and open the southern market of China.
- May 14, 2019According to customs statistics, in international trade statistics 2014, China's total import and export value of 26.43 trillion yuan, a year-on-year growth of 2.3%, including exports of 14.39 trillio...view
- March 7, 2019The Competition Commission of India has conditionally approved Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto.The Competition Commission of India has conditionally approved Bayer’s proposed acquisition of...view
- May 14, 2019Database transactions: Typically, a database trading consists of a file in which each record represents a transaction. Generally, a transaction consists of a unique transaction identification number, ...view
- June 15, 2020Customs trade data is the collective name of bills of lading and customs declaration data.view
- May 14, 2019According to the statistics of the Brazilian Foreign Trade Secretariat, from January to June 2016, the import and export volume of bilateral goods between Brazil and China was 30.99 billion dollars, d...view
- March 16, 2020As an important foreign trade resource, customs import database has always been an important way for foreign traders to develop customers.view