In recent years, with China's economic growth and consumption upgrading, national beef consumption is increasing day by day. The huge market makes the world's major meat exporters salivate. During this period, Argentine beef import and export volume, which has maintained good relations with China's meat import and export market, showed an upward trend, especially with the help of favorable policies such as tax reduction by the President of Argentina.
According to official Chinese data, China imported 850,000 tons of beef from January to July this year, and Argentina became the largest source of beef imports in China with a volume of 186,000 tons, accounting for 22% of beef imports, up from 15% last year. China has become the second-largest trading partner of Argentina's major exports and therefore the main market for its agricultural exports under the "contacts" between China and Argentina. Data show that by June 2019, Chinese beef purchases accounted for 72% of Argentine beef exports. Argentina's main export beef has been in the forefront of sales in China, thanks to Argentina's unique natural environment, developed animal husbandry, where beef meat is fresh and tender, in the vast Pampas grassland, each beef cattle has a football field so large, Argentina also has the reputation of "world meat bank".
Argentina's main export beef has three main characteristics: the first is health, the original ecological environment of cattle, the output of beef cholesterol content is lower, less fat content, more in line with the needs of modern people's healthy diet. The second is safer, thanks to the natural and pollution-free environment of the Pampas grassland, cattle are naturally raised. Ranch hygiene has also been recognized internationally, and producers have been carrying out strict quality management. In terms of BSE, the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) places Argentina at the top of the list: "a country with minimal risk". Third, the price is very competitive, Argentina's local free-range feeding method is low cost, suitable for import demand and household consumption. In order to promote Argentina's high-quality beef, expand brand awareness and open up the southern market of China.
- May 14, 2019According to the statistics of the Brazilian Foreign Trade Secretariat, from January to June 2016, the import and export volume of bilateral goods between Brazil and China was 30.99 billion dollars, d...view
- March 16, 2020On October 28, 2014, the WTO released 2014 World Trade Statistics, including international trade statistics, trade statistics, world tariff overview and service trade statistics.view
- May 14, 2019Brazil's exports of soybeans, soybean meal and corn in August 2016 are likely to be roughly halved from a year earlier, based on lines at ports, as traders focus on selling corn at home and Brazilian ...view
- March 16, 2020International trade data by country is used to observe the total scale of a country's foreign trade.view
- May 14, 2019According to customs statistics, in the first quarter of 2017, China's trade data international import and export totaled 6.2 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 21.8%; of which exports were 3.3...view
- March 16, 2020Customs trade data is a general designation of bill of lading and customs declaration data.view