In recent years, with China's economic growth and consumption upgrading, national beef consumption is increasing day by day. The huge market makes the world's major meat exporters salivate. During this period, Argentine beef import and export volume, which has maintained good relations with China's meat import and export market, showed an upward trend, especially with the help of favorable policies such as tax reduction by the President of Argentina.
According to official Chinese data, China imported 850,000 tons of beef from January to July this year, and Argentina became the largest source of beef imports in China with a volume of 186,000 tons, accounting for 22% of beef imports, up from 15% last year. China has become the second-largest trading partner of Argentina's major exports and therefore the main market for its agricultural exports under the "contacts" between China and Argentina. Data show that by June 2019, Chinese beef purchases accounted for 72% of Argentine beef exports. Argentina's main export beef has been in the forefront of sales in China, thanks to Argentina's unique natural environment, developed animal husbandry, where beef meat is fresh and tender, in the vast Pampas grassland, each beef cattle has a football field so large, Argentina also has the reputation of "world meat bank".
Argentina's main export beef has three main characteristics: the first is health, the original ecological environment of cattle, the output of beef cholesterol content is lower, less fat content, more in line with the needs of modern people's healthy diet. The second is safer, thanks to the natural and pollution-free environment of the Pampas grassland, cattle are naturally raised. Ranch hygiene has also been recognized internationally, and producers have been carrying out strict quality management. In terms of BSE, the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) places Argentina at the top of the list: "a country with minimal risk". Third, the price is very competitive, Argentina's local free-range feeding method is low cost, suitable for import demand and household consumption. In order to promote Argentina's high-quality beef, expand brand awareness and open up the southern market of China.
- May 14, 2019The Brazilian Wheat Flour Processors Association issued a report that Brazil imports 2015 wheat are expected to be reduced to 5 million tons, which is 13.5% lower than the previous year's level.In the...view
- May 14, 2019Strong exchange rate volatility, including about 15% appreciation of the dollar against other currencies since 2014, further complicates the picture.The collapse of global oil prices in 2014 (down 47%...view
- May 14, 2019In the first few months of 2015, a series of economic data, including quarterly GDP statistics and surveys of business sentiment, pointed to a solid recovery in the European Union, slowing output grow...view
- May 14, 2019According to the Ministry of Commerce, the WTO has released the world trade statistics report. From the global trade volume data, the world trade in goods and services nearly doubled from 2005 to 2015...view
- May 14, 2019The export import report shows that China's import volume has grown rapidly in the past five years, and its average contribution rate to world import growth has exceeded 22%. It is currently the world...view
- March 16, 2020Global trade statistics 2016 points out that in 2016, the global economy shows signs of stabilizing.view