In recent years, with China's economic growth and consumption upgrading, national beef consumption is increasing day by day. The huge market makes the world's major meat exporters salivate. During this period, Argentine beef import and export volume, which has maintained good relations with China's meat import and export market, showed an upward trend, especially with the help of favorable policies such as tax reduction by the President of Argentina.
According to official Chinese data, China imported 850,000 tons of beef from January to July this year, and Argentina became the largest source of beef imports in China with a volume of 186,000 tons, accounting for 22% of beef imports, up from 15% last year. China has become the second-largest trading partner of Argentina's major exports and therefore the main market for its agricultural exports under the "contacts" between China and Argentina. Data show that by June 2019, Chinese beef purchases accounted for 72% of Argentine beef exports. Argentina's main export beef has been in the forefront of sales in China, thanks to Argentina's unique natural environment, developed animal husbandry, where beef meat is fresh and tender, in the vast Pampas grassland, each beef cattle has a football field so large, Argentina also has the reputation of "world meat bank".
Argentina's main export beef has three main characteristics: the first is health, the original ecological environment of cattle, the output of beef cholesterol content is lower, less fat content, more in line with the needs of modern people's healthy diet. The second is safer, thanks to the natural and pollution-free environment of the Pampas grassland, cattle are naturally raised. Ranch hygiene has also been recognized internationally, and producers have been carrying out strict quality management. In terms of BSE, the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) places Argentina at the top of the list: "a country with minimal risk". Third, the price is very competitive, Argentina's local free-range feeding method is low cost, suitable for import demand and household consumption. In order to promote Argentina's high-quality beef, expand brand awareness and open up the southern market of China.
- May 14, 2019Mechanical and electrical products are the first category of Argentina's imports from China. Imports from January to march totaled 760 million us dollars, down 26.1%, accounting for 40.8% of Argentina...view
- May 14, 2019International trade statistics is a branch of statistics. It is to use statistical methods, take all countries' foreign trade as the main body, and study the changes and laws of international trade in...view
- March 16, 2020International trade data by country is used to observe the total scale of a country's foreign trade.view
- May 14, 2019The China Customs Statistical Yearbook, compiled by the general administration of customs of the People's Republic of China, publishes detailed statistical data on China's foreign trade on an annual b...view
- May 14, 2019According to customs statistics, in international trade statistics 2014, China's total import and export value of 26.43 trillion yuan, a year-on-year growth of 2.3%, including exports of 14.39 trillio...view
- August 2, 2019Recently, the Official Gazette of the European Union published the regulations of the Commission, which set a scientific standard for the determination of the characteristics of endocrine interferon. ...view