In recent years, with China's economic growth and consumption upgrading, national beef consumption is increasing day by day. The huge market makes the world's major meat exporters salivate. During this period, Argentine beef import and export volume, which has maintained good relations with China's meat import and export market, showed an upward trend, especially with the help of favorable policies such as tax reduction by the President of Argentina.
According to official Chinese data, China imported 850,000 tons of beef from January to July this year, and Argentina became the largest source of beef imports in China with a volume of 186,000 tons, accounting for 22% of beef imports, up from 15% last year. China has become the second-largest trading partner of Argentina's major exports and therefore the main market for its agricultural exports under the "contacts" between China and Argentina. Data show that by June 2019, Chinese beef purchases accounted for 72% of Argentine beef exports. Argentina's main export beef has been in the forefront of sales in China, thanks to Argentina's unique natural environment, developed animal husbandry, where beef meat is fresh and tender, in the vast Pampas grassland, each beef cattle has a football field so large, Argentina also has the reputation of "world meat bank".
Argentina's main export beef has three main characteristics: the first is health, the original ecological environment of cattle, the output of beef cholesterol content is lower, less fat content, more in line with the needs of modern people's healthy diet. The second is safer, thanks to the natural and pollution-free environment of the Pampas grassland, cattle are naturally raised. Ranch hygiene has also been recognized internationally, and producers have been carrying out strict quality management. In terms of BSE, the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) places Argentina at the top of the list: "a country with minimal risk". Third, the price is very competitive, Argentina's local free-range feeding method is low cost, suitable for import demand and household consumption. In order to promote Argentina's high-quality beef, expand brand awareness and open up the southern market of China.
- May 14, 2019According to data from the international trade center (ITC), all imports of Argentine red shrimp (HS CODE 030617) totaled 185,440 tons in 2018, up 1.17 percent year-on-year and basically unchanged fro...view
- May 14, 2019The country statistical database of China was first established in 2008 and was newly established in 2013. It provides monthly, quarterly and annual census, regional, sectoral and international social...view
- May 14, 2019International trade statistics is a branch of statistics. It is to use statistical methods, take all countries' foreign trade as the main body, and study the changes and laws of international trade in...view
- May 14, 2019The volume of world trade, also known as international trade figures, is an indicator of the scale of world trade in a certain period of time expressed in terms of currency, and is the sum of the expo...view
- March 16, 2020The 2016 world trade data points out that in 2016, the global economy shows signs of stabilization.view
- March 7, 2019The use of pesticides subject to reporting requirements in the US state of California fell by 1.4% to 209 million lbs (94,801 tonnes) in 2016, according to the latest survey by the California EPA’s D...view