On October 28, 2014, the WTO released 2014 World Trade Statistics, including international trade statistics, trade statistics, world tariff overview and service trade statistics.
The 2014 World Trade Statistics report summarizes recent developments in Global trade, involving trade in goods and services, as well as value-added trade. According to the report, in 2013, global exports of goods grew by 2.5% and GDP by 2.0%; Asia grew by 4.5% as the fastest growing region of exports of goods, followed by the Americas (3.0%); the Middle East (6.0%), followed by Asia (4.5%); Africa's exports of goods fell by 2.5% (6.5% in 2012), and the growth slowed down as well The Middle East (down from 5.0% in 2012 to 2.0% in 2013) and North America (down from 4.5% in 2012 to 3.0% in 2013). The top three countries in global goods trade are China, the United States and Germany.
China has become the world's largest trade country in goods, with a total import and export volume of US $4159 billion and a trade surplus of US $259 billion, about 2.8% of GDP in 2013; the United States is the second largest trade country in goods, with a total import and export volume of US $3909 billion and a trade deficit of US $750 billion, about 4.5% of GDP; Germany is the third, with a trade surplus of US $264 billion, about 7.3% of GDP; Japan is the third 4、 The total import and export volume is 1548 billion US dollars, and the trade deficit is 118 billion US dollars, about 2.4% of GDP.
According to the 2014 World Trade Statistics, in 2013, the total export of global business services reached US $4645 billion, an increase of nearly 6% year on year. Among them, the EU's export of commercial services increased by 7 percentage points; North America's export of commercial services increased by 5% year-on-year; Asia's export of commercial services increased by 5%, slightly lower than the same period; in Central America and South America, the export of commercial services only increased by 2 percentage points, mainly affected by the decline of Brazil's export; in the Middle East, the export of commercial services increased by 4%, compared with 2012 The annual growth rate reached 9%. Among Asian countries, China's export of commercial services increased by 7%, a drop of 1% compared with 2012. The United States is the largest exporter of trade in commercial services, with exports growing by 5% in 2013.